Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation time. Let's see if we can finish!

I know, it's been a while since I've actually posted anything. It's bee a busy time lately. I've been working on the nursery cabinet when I can and have tried not to get distracted by anything shiney. It's been difficult at best especially since this is a piece I'm not anticipating being particularly proud of. With numerous mistakes along the way, I've had to change my stride almost constantly. I'll write more about it later, but wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about my desire to become a better writer. Today my cousin is getting married and I can't dwell on the cabinet for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will answer any questions in the comments section, so be sure to check back!