Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Today ends the first year of woodworking for me. One year ago, my wonderful wife gave me a tablesaw and it began a year of learning and new friendships online. Who knew that this was where it would take me!

I've learned a lot of basic techniques and have begun to settle into a hybrid landscape of power and hand tools. I have also begun learning how to explore creativity, but expect that this particular avenue of learning will encompass the rest of my life

I'm going to start selling some of the stuff I make next year and even be open to taking commissions. I've registered my website, but am not yet ready to announce the name. You'll just have to wait for the launch!

Anyhoo, I want to keep this brief as I'm currently enjoying the company of my family in Halifax and it's our daughter's first Christmas.

So, where-ever you may be, from my family to you and yours, have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Merry New Year!


(one of my top Christmas Movies - Trading Places)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will answer any questions in the comments section, so be sure to check back!